BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Lisa T.
Mableton, GA
Love this! Got a small sample and it hides my bags under my eyes. It also doesn't feel so heavy on me.
Rebekah L.
This was alright, I have super dark circles under my eyes and have yet to find something to cover them!
Jona-lyn P.
Mc Arthur, OH
This has such amazing coverage and a little goes such a long way! Got this in a sample and want to buy
Valerie S.
Elizabeth, NJ
This concealer is AMAZING. The pigment is amazing & it covers your dark circles and any imperfections.
Nadine R.
Toms River, NJ
I absolutely love this product it is my favorite. Covers up anything and everything you need it to!!!!
Priscilla H.
El Paso
Awesome coverage and does not crease! You can use with any brand of foundation and it blends very well.
Melissa P.
Homestead, FL
Review for: Antiaging more...
Really enjoyed this product. Easy to blend and you and able to blend foundation on top of this product.
Jacey M.
Love this concealer!! perfect coverage reasonably priced and it brings me back to life in the mornings!
Shelby
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
Beautiful product. It is perfect under the eyes, and makes highlighting and concealing a breeze. 10/10
Perla R.
Alvin
I love this concealer! It cover what needs to be covered but it doesn't feel heavy or crease! Love it!!
Emily T.