BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...4 Answers
  • Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Zafiro I.
This is a great under eye concealer. it's one of my favorites. It goes on smoothly and it's not patchy
Mayra E.
Indianapolis, IN
This conceals is so good, I used it all the time to cover my dark circles and it helps with anti aging!
Stephanie Q.
It’s ok. It brought attention to my eye creases though and didn’t last all day... would maybe use again
Catherine L.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
I just got this last week and I absolutely love it , it's very full coverage but it goes on smoothly...
Haley T.
I actually used this as a foundation and it worked amazing! ! It has great coverage and stays on good.
Miranda R.
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
Some of the best under eye concealer I have ever used!! A little goes a long way too!! Lasts all night!
Taylor S.
Really Full Coverage concealer so a lot doesn't go along way.. I feel it's similar in Tarte Shape Tape
Katarena B.
Springfield
Best under eye coverage I've ever used. I got it in an ipsy bag and have re purchased it several times.
Semi S.
Farmington, CT
Not bad, great coverage, but super shiny and even a powder can't tame that - plus if creases like crazy
Taren O.
Love this product! Great coverage and not too bad on price for someone like myself who is on a budget.
Emily T.