BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...5 Answers
  • Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
Cathy P.
Pocono Lake, PA
At my age the eye is a dead give away. I thought this product worked very well than more name brand product
Angelica H.
Really great coverage concealer. I liked it because its hard to find concealers that have so much coverage.
IVELISSE V.
Is very good, full cover, long lasting and no cruising on my fine line. Used to color correct my dark spot.
Kristina G.
Chelsea, Alabama
I have terrible dark circles and the girl at ULTA suggested I try this concealer. Works great for me!!!!
Sheena M.
Freeville, NY
This covers blemishes like a champ. It is also one of the only concealers that doesn't look cakey on me.
Maddie C.
Wilmington, DE
Such a good concealer, I use it everyday and it has awesome coverage. It's an awesome under eye highlight
Cathryn P.
Grand Rapids, MI
This stuff is amazing. It stays all day without getting patchy and makes dark circles a thing of the past
Yelly D.
DELTONA, FL
Review for: Antiaging more...
Not worth my money very drying. And sits on top on my skin. Hard to blend even with a damp beauty blender
Kennedy S.
This did an excellent job at brightening up my under eye area. I used neutral medium and it's very light
Destinee J.
Review for: Antiaging more...
Great product for great price! Has awesome coverage! Would definitely buy again and for sure recommend it
Emily T.