BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Jovanna L.
San Antonio , TX
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
Great coverage but it's very thick. You might need to warm it up with your fingers. It can crease a lot.
Chelsea W.
Tampa, FL
Seriously creamy, really gets rid of fine lines but it's a must to set, I love it because I have dry skin
Maria S.
Santa Ana, CA
Covers up my dark circles but it is a thick concealer. I recommend warming it up with your fingers first
Sheena M.
Freeville, NY
This covers blemishes like a champ. It is also one of the only concealers that doesn't look cakey on me.
Ericka C.
Farmville, VA
Love the formula for this product. It's great and I would recommend it to anyone looking to test it out.
Cathryn P.
Grand Rapids, MI
This stuff is amazing. It stays all day without getting patchy and makes dark circles a thing of the past
Heather M.
Murfreesboro , TN
Love this concealer! A little goes a long way and it covers so well. The anti-aging is an extra benefit!
Destiny P.
Longview, TX
Review for: Antiaging more...
It's my go to concealer. I love using it. You dont even have to put a lot on and it still works amazing.
Trina S.
Schererville, IN
I keep this in my bag. It hides a multitude of designer bags and blemishes. I love IT and their products.
Kennedy S.
This did an excellent job at brightening up my under eye area. I used neutral medium and it's very light
Emily T.