BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Does it crease?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...5 Answers
  • Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
Katie M.
This concealer is great for covering those dark circles! The only thing I did not like about this concealer is that I feel it clings to my fine lines under my eyes. This concealer is very tacky, which I believe is the cause of the problem for me. I have read so many wonderful reviews though, and it does cover my dark circles wonderfully. If you don't have fine lines it will work for you much better.
Susie A.
Mcallen, TX
Review for: Antiaging more...
After studying for finals all week I was beginning to to look like a raccoon with the dark circles around my eyes. Holiday parties were coming up and I needed a product to work fast! I decided to try Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Antiaging Waterproof Concealer. I was pleasantly surprised how powerful but light this concealer felt. I didn't feel like clown with so much makeup on but I no longer felt like I looked like the McDonald's burger bandit. The coverage was instant. I would recommend it to anyone who struggles with dark undereye circles.
Sarah B.
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
I adore bye bye redness and cc cream, but sometimes, either the person, or the product line cant be perfect 100% of the time. While extremely pigmented and at first coverage is great, sadly this just melted away after 30 minutes or so in south texas heat/humidity. I've had nothing but amazing results from everything else of IT Cosmetics, just not this one. I have seen others that have no problems at all with this. It may be my skin type, which is why I've given 3 stars.
Melissa V.
Accokeek, MD
Let me start by saying OMG this product is amazing this has become my holy grail concealer it gets rid of my under eye dark circles and gives me this awaken and fresh look with a great coverage and staying powder. This bottle will last you forever cause a little bit goes a long way just make sure you use an under eye cream so it can glide smoothly under your eyes since it's a thick consistency product nonetheless it's wonderful product highly recommend it to give a try.
Iranea F.
Edinburg, TX
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
I really like this concealer. I went to ULTA and this lady recommended me his concealer and I was kind of iffy but I still purchased it and it's great for under eyes. I don't have really bad under eyes, and it covers them really well. It's kind of heavy but I can handle it. It's very natural looking and easy to apply. I apply with the beauty blender and it has a very nice finish. It's very smooth and I do recommend it to others!
Kamisha S.
Shaw A F B, SC
I received this product in LIGHT as a sample from one of my subscription boxes and I am TRULY impressed with it. I've never tried any product from IT Cosmetics before, but after trying this, I am more willing to branch out and try other products from them. You LITERALLY need a dot smaller than the diameter of a pencil to cover eyebags under one eye. One little tube could probably last you at least 6 months! I would even prefer this over Kat Von D or MAC concealers.
Brandi R.
Macclenny, FL
This a must have product for me! I started out using it just to cover my undereye circles but was so impressed with the coverage that I now use it on all my problem areas! Just a small dab of this stuff covers up a lot of dark/red spots like my acne scars! It's quite thick so you have to warm it between your fingers first but it applies beautifully and leaves my skin looking flawless even on my worst days. The only negative is I wish you got more product for the price!
Halie Dakota R.
Fort Collins, CO
This is one of my all time favorite concealers!! It is so good, and the packaging is great! I really enjoy the squeeze tube it keeps makeup application easy. This concealer tops a lot of other brands for sure. The coverage is great, feels amazing on the skin, no settling in to fine lines, blends beautifully, and doesn't take much product at all. I am a repeat customer and would recommend this product to others.
Tara D.
Dublin, VA
This is a holy grail prodct!. everyone needs this in their life. whether you need to cover a pimple or an under eye concealer for bags or if you have some lines this has helped made it look alot less noticable and i can definetly tell a differance in pictures. If you dont notice a change wait a few hours later and check your under eyes it magically makes any bags and lines disappear. ive been using hard candy glamaflage but im changing to this. the price is worth it i will be buying again.
Jenn M.
Walpole, MA
As a mom of 2 little boys I pretty much always have the bags and dark circles going on. I have been using this for quite some time now and it wipes them away without looking cakey or sinking into my fine lines. This product is awesome and it is good for my dry skin. I do not usually set it but I have before with the ELF HD under eye powder and it sits nicely on that. Also a little goes a long way. I use it every day and the tube is seriously going to last me a lifetime!
Emily T.