BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Haylie W.
Bucyrus, OH
This concealer is one of the best I've ever tried. Use it every single day and I can not get enough of it.
Amelia C.
Minneapolis, MN
I received this in an ipsy bag and i must say, when applied correctly, it does WONDERS for your under eye!!
Kayla D.
This anti eye aging concealer is amazing! I have only used it for about a month and I can see a difference
Christie T.
I like it but find it's very think its hard to blend it feels heavy on the skin I like it but don't love it
Andie B.
Uniontown, PA
This does have great coverage, however it makes fine lines pop up under my eyes that were not there before!
Samantha H.
Santa barbara, CA
I dont like this product it made me breakout i like the kat von d concealer better because it covers better
Mandy P.
Austin, TX
Texture is a little bit on the drier side and doesn't glide in super easily- but the coverage is very good!
Kaitlin A.
Absolutely love this concealer. When I have dark circles it is my first go to! Will definitely keep using.
Angelica H.
Really great coverage concealer. I liked it because its hard to find concealers that have so much coverage.
Alana P.
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
Covers absolutely everything. Any dark circles are pigmentation you might have this will hide all day long.
Emily T.