BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Lauren M.
Review for: Antiaging more...
Works well for my skin type and its water proof so that is a plus and it works great and I enjoy it very much
Ashley W.
Frankfort, KY
this is my #1 concealer to use. its kinda pricey but it is well worth it. i got mine through ispy one month.
Shayleen N.
Kissimmee, FL
I love IT Cosmetics, and I've only tried this concealer one.. it was too cakey for me and very hard to blend.
Nikki S.
Walker, LA
This makes my bags disappear! A little goes a long way. Goes on smooth and blends well.
Excellent coverage.
IVELISSE V.
Is very good, full cover, long lasting and no cruising on my fine line. Used to color correct my dark spot.
Kristene Y.
Johnson City, TN
Review for: Antiaging more...
This concealer is perfect I use it every day I would not go anywhere without my concealer and I will buy it
Emily S.
Mansfield, OH
Oh my goodness this is the best concealer! Love the way it feels going on and it makes dark circles vanish!
Tori J.
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
This concealer gives AMAZING coverage and lasts ALL DAY LONG! It's absolutely perfect for hot, humid days!
Wylene W.
Forrest City
This product is worth every penny that is spent. From dark circles, puffy eyes this concealer covers great.
April S.
Norton, VA
Review for: Antiaging more...
Made my eyes look so much better and younger! It also will not move all day long! Definitely long lasting!
Emily T.