BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Rebecca C.
Greensboro, NC
my dark circles are nearly purple....but with this concealer they're a beautiful shade of INVISIBLE.
Destiny C.
Newalla, OK
Absolutely my favorite cover up. Light feel but covers anything. Must have for your make up collection !!!
Haylie W.
Bucyrus, OH
This concealer is one of the best I've ever tried. Use it every single day and I can not get enough of it.
Lena H.
Runnemede, NJ
Review for: Antiaging more...
It cosmetics is healthy skin loving makeup. this line has the best luminous medium/high coverage concealer
Andie B.
Uniontown, PA
This does have great coverage, however it makes fine lines pop up under my eyes that were not there before!
Lynn D.
York, SC
So far this is my fave concealer of all time! Stays put all day, easy to apply, natural but full coverage.
Mandy P.
Austin, TX
Texture is a little bit on the drier side and doesn't glide in super easily- but the coverage is very good!
nesrean a.
Review for: Light more...
THIS IS MY HOLY GRAIL CONCEALER! i use it for everything and it's A-mazingggg!!!! totally worth every penny
Kayla D.
This anti eye aging concealer is amazing! I have only used it for about a month and I can see a difference
Jessica S.
Hanover Park, IL
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
Its a very nice creamy consealer. Leaves my undereye nice and highlighted and no under bags to seep through
Emily T.