BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Chelsea b.
Douglasville, Ga
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
I liked this but didn’t love it and thought it was expensive for the size will be moving on after I run out .
hannah b.
Atlanta, GA
I like this product, though the formula is VERY hard to blend. However the coverage and wear time is amazing.
Lily W.
Great coverage, but this is a thick formula. Use a minimal amount of product and set with powder immediately.
Lynlee B.
Winston Salem, NC
Last all day. Easy blending with regular foundation. Makes face look flawless. I get more compliments daily.
Liz S.
Aurora
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
Great product, this is one option is recommend. I try a lot of products but I definitely recommend this one.
Bailey M.
Carmel, IN
Review for: Antiaging more...
Absolutely in love with this concealer I can wear it all day and it doesnt budge! Definitely worth your money
Georgia K.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Covers dark circles, water resistant, comes with a easy apply brush.  Highly recommend for full coverage
Alicia B.
I LOVED this concealer. It covered everything i threw at it from dark circles to pimples and other blemishes.
maria o.
Hanover Park, IL
amazingg product, must have for any makeup junkie, met expectations and would buy again
as well as recommend
Mirissa B.
This does a good job covering up dark circles. Unfortunately, it creases after awhile, even when you bake it.
Emily T.