BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Nancy N.
Emerald Isle, NC
The product is not heavy.  I enjoy this product but I still have under eye darkness that is not fully covered.
Stephanie G.
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
Too thick for me, and too oily for my skin type. But overall it does work good and it concealed my eyes well.
Jasmine R.
Modesto, CA
Blends well, it's easy to apply, it covers up well, its long lasting and it goes on smoothly it does the job
Lauri K.
Washington Court House
Review for: Antiaging more...
Works for hours, doesn't crease around the nose or eye area feels like you have nothing on just looks natural
Georgia K.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Covers dark circles, water resistant, comes with a easy apply brush.  Highly recommend for full coverage
Amanda W.
Buckeye, AZ
Review for: Antiaging more...
I love these products and brand. I will continue buying this brand and concealer. It cosmetics is my favorite
Jessica J.
Bowling Green, FL
This is an amazing product! The coverage is great! No creasing. Easy to use! This completes my make up look!
Emily L.
Davenport, IA
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
Great moisturizing concealer for under the eyes. It works well to cover dark circles and doesn't look crapey.
Lydia T.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
Best concealer. Changed my life and overall confidence. Full coverage. Higher price but worth every dollar!!
Hazel L.
San Antonio, TX
Really brightens up my eyes and takes away my dark circles and bags! Love this product! Lasts a long time too
Emily T.