BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Does it crease?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...5 Answers
  • Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
Cynthia B.
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
Best I have ever used. I don't need a lot. A little goes along way. Also has a great consistency. In love!!!!!!
Nitza S.
Miami
It covers but not deep circles unless you set it for a long time with translucent powder and color correcting.
Jessica Bianca B.
Sacramento, CA
Not a big fan. It covers but drys fast on me. Something we I apply it it create lines but I could be my powder
Tana C.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Tan more...
This product has good coverage, but it’s a little too thick and doesn’t dry matte. It lasts a long time though.
Christal P.
Pearland , TX
This is the best under eye concealer I've found. IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Anti-Aging Concealer
Jodi D.
Flat Rock, AL
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
This concealer does an amazing job as far as coverage goes. It goes on smoothly and lasts as all day coverage.
Iliana N.
I like using this concealer because it covers my under eye darkness. It is rather thick but it doesn't cake up.
Courtney M.
Branson, MO
This concealer has excellent coverage but it's super thick and tacky so it can get cakey if you aren't careful!
Debbie R.
Corpus Christi, TX
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
I would definitely recommend this product for your under eyes because it hides the dark circles and isn't cakey
Brooke S.
Louisville, KY
This concealer is pretty amazing. I got a sample of it and loved it. Plan on going back to buy the real thing.
Emily T.