BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Michelle E.
South Grafton, MA
Review for: Antiaging more...
A little goes a long way with this concealer. Very pigmented and thick. I had high hopes for this concealer. I purchased it and quickly returned it. Doesn't look well under any setting powders. Looks dry and moves into all fine lines. I don't know if its just because around my eyes tend to be more oily than my face but definitely didn't work well for me.
Justine S.
Los Angeles, CA
Best concealer ever and it last forever! The consistency is very thick and pigmented, seriously you only need a very small amount making this product last forever! My tip is to use a beauty sponge to blend it out and voila, you are set! Given that this concealer is very full coverage, I would be mindful of how much product to use. Sometimes if you use too much, your under eyes may look unnaturally perfect!
Marissa B.
Loveland, CO
Where to begin? Ive been doing makeup for over 25+ years. I KNOW how to apply makeup. Especially under eye concealers. This stuff literally sank into my wrinkles instantly and aged me 10 years. It does not go on smooth, its really hard to blend. I think this is for younger Girls, and not us in the over 45 club. We need a thinner product that lays over the wrinkles, not settle into them. Under eye primers will not help. Younger gals may like this, because it will brighten up the under eye for them.
Meghan M.
Aston, PA
Eh, not my favorite but not the worst I've tried. It covers the dark circles, but I find it too slick and it tends to slide easily & crease in my fine lines almost immediately. I also find it extremely hard to get the product out of the tube. The other day when I used it, because I ran out of my other concealer, I had to squeeze it so hard and so many times that I pulled a muscle in my hand! I need to try to stick a pin in the opening to try and make the hole larger I guess.
Meaghan B.
Cedar Hill, TX
I got this as a gift from my mom and I love it soo much!! It gives a nice radiance to the face before and after you set it. It's full coverage and thick, but not too thick that it's cakey. You do have to set it immediately or you'll crease. The shade range is ok..... they could work on having more POC friendly shades. Other than that it's awesome
Hannah A.
Greenville, NC
This is simply the BEST CONCEALER EVER! I swear it's magic... As a new mom, I don't get very much sleep which results in dark circles and puffy under eyes. I put this on every morning and it completely covers it all!! People at work even notice how awake and fresh faced I look for being a new mom.... Little do they know this is my secret weapon!
Sunshine J.
Pikeville, KY
Review for: Antiaging more...
I was super excited to try this concealer because I love the IT Cosmetics makeup line. However, I must admit that I was disappointed in this product. It is much thicker than I expected it to be and it settled in the fine lines I have under my eyes. It also did not blend out well even when using the concealer brush. I did not like this product.
Susie A.
Mcallen, TX
Review for: Antiaging more...
After studying for finals all week I was beginning to to look like a raccoon with the dark circles around my eyes. Holiday parties were coming up and I needed a product to work fast! I decided to try Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Antiaging Waterproof Concealer. I was pleasantly surprised how powerful but light this concealer felt. I didn't feel like clown with so much makeup on but I no longer felt like I looked like the McDonald's burger bandit. The coverage was instant. I would recommend it to anyone who struggles with dark undereye circles.
Katie M.
This concealer is great for covering those dark circles! The only thing I did not like about this concealer is that I feel it clings to my fine lines under my eyes. This concealer is very tacky, which I believe is the cause of the problem for me. I have read so many wonderful reviews though, and it does cover my dark circles wonderfully. If you don't have fine lines it will work for you much better.
Halie Dakota R.
Fort Collins, CO
This is one of my all time favorite concealers!! It is so good, and the packaging is great! I really enjoy the squeeze tube it keeps makeup application easy. This concealer tops a lot of other brands for sure. The coverage is great, feels amazing on the skin, no settling in to fine lines, blends beautifully, and doesn't take much product at all. I am a repeat customer and would recommend this product to others.
Emily T.