BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Kristin N.
Oxford, CT
Never saw under eye coverage like this. Amazing-ness in a tube. Covers so well and matches my skin color great!
Jessica Bianca B.
Sacramento, CA
Not a big fan. It covers but drys fast on me. Something we I apply it it create lines but I could be my powder
Deisy A.
Scotts Valley, CA
Covers up dark circles , makes skin look amazing, covers blemishes perfectly and buildable for higher coverage.
Christal P.
Pearland , TX
This is the best under eye concealer I've found. IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Anti-Aging Concealer
Linda E.
Love this one! Smooth and covers and last all day. It is very buildable. Price is good. Little goes a long way
Cynthia B.
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
Best I have ever used. I don't need a lot. A little goes along way. Also has a great consistency. In love!!!!!!
Kate L.
Sturgis
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
This product does a great job covering. It is easy to apply, but tends to get a bit thick when trying to blend.
Iliana N.
I like using this concealer because it covers my under eye darkness. It is rather thick but it doesn't cake up.
Heather S.
This stuff is awesome!!!! It is my #1 concealer to use!! I would recommend this product to family and friends!
Natasha A.
Dallas, GA
This gave great coverage! No more dark cirlcles thank goodness. Went on smooth no smearing, stayed on all day.
Emily T.