BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...5 Answers
  • Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
Ona H.
Miami Beach, FL
Review for: Antiaging more...
Not enough color selection and I don't like this in general. Theses are not universal. Not for all types for sure
Aimee C.
Jackson, MI
This is my ride or die it is very thick so a teeny tiny bit goes a very long way ... I use a wet sponge to blend
Debbie T.
Prosser, WA
Bye Bye under eye concealer is high coverage with needing very little product. Covers dark circles like a dream.
Marcia M.
Just a tad bit too sticky and you really got to make sure it sets. But under than that the coverage is incredible
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
Very full coverage and I love this one alot ! I need a full size I have the deluxe size and it stays all day long
Jessie B.
Chickasha, OK
Covers dark circles well. It is a bit thick going on, i just try to blend it out some without losing my coverage.
Amanda S.
Weidman, MI
Review for: Antiaging more...
It is a little drying, but if I need some serious coverage for the under eye area, this is what I pull out first!
Jessica V.
Pompano Beach, FL
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
The coverage of this concealer it's incredible, it does get into my fine lines a bit but overall it's AWESOME.
Michelle P.
Livermore, CA
Very thick and sticky. Covered okay but even with setting spray always came off when touching it with fingers.
Rebecca N.
Cedar park
Bye bye under eyes does exactly what it says... it makes everything go bye bye.... also alittle goes along way
Emily T.