BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Does it crease?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...5 Answers
  • Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
member-0f125
This is BY FAR the best concealer I've ever used. It is very thick, which I prefer. And the coverage is amazing!!
Geneve O.
Laredo, TX
I kust purchased this item and use regularly, I work 2 jobs and this helps cover my bags under my eyes everyday..
Jordan D.
Review for: Light more...
This stuff is everything I dream of in an under eye concealer. Really hides my dark area and lines under my eyes
Veronica A.
Villa Park , CA
This it cosmetics bye bye under eye concealer is amazing. It does such a great good at covering my dark circles.
Lori W.
Citrus springs, fl
Gives good under eye coverage and doesn't seem to cake. Nice for concealing blemishes as well. And goes on smooth
L R.
Vancouver, WA
Review for: Antiaging more...
Cover well def cover my dark circles.
4 out of 5 is coz the texture is bit thick if I wanna hv very light makeup.
Sarah P.
Maple Shade , NJ
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
This concealer is absolutely amazing. It covers things that I could NEVER hide before even with color correcting.
Amanda T.
Union, NJ
I suffer from dark circles and always have. Started using this product and it covers the dark circles very well.
Yvette C.
Very consistent, completely hides my under eye bags and doesn't get Cakey! I have not tried over blemishes though
Kelsea B.
Loganville, GA
Review for: Light more...
One of my all time favorite concealers! Covers so well and stays all day! Kinda pricey but i think it is worth it
Emily T.