BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...5 Answers
  • Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
Debbie T.
Prosser, WA
Bye Bye under eye concealer is high coverage with needing very little product. Covers dark circles like a dream.
Sarah M.
Review for: Antiaging more...
Very nice formula and has a nice finish to also. Definitely a good product overall but maybe won't use everyday.
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
Very full coverage and I love this one alot ! I need a full size I have the deluxe size and it stays all day long
Amanda T.
Union, NJ
I suffer from dark circles and always have. Started using this product and it covers the dark circles very well.
Naiome P.
I love this under eye concealer, completely covers up all darkness under my eye and just brighten my under eyes.
Geneve O.
Laredo, TX
I kust purchased this item and use regularly, I work 2 jobs and this helps cover my bags under my eyes everyday..
Marissa G.
North Platte, NE
Review for: Light more...
This concealer is awesome! It has a more sticky consistency but once it's blended out and set it looks fantastic!
Kelsea B.
Loganville, GA
Review for: Light more...
One of my all time favorite concealers! Covers so well and stays all day! Kinda pricey but i think it is worth it
Chantalle Y.
lynchburg, VA
Love, love, love!! This covers the dark circles under my eyes and leaves me looking refreshed. Love this product
Jordan D.
Review for: Light more...
This stuff is everything I dream of in an under eye concealer. Really hides my dark area and lines under my eyes
Emily T.