BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...5 Answers
  • Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
Angela W.
Byrdstown, Tn
Favorite concealer ever! So pigmented. Blends in great. A little goes a long way. Completely covers my dark circles
Tiffany H.
Owensboro, KY
Great product love it. Have used it for 4 months or so and i love it. Recommend to my friends and family. Amazing.
Brooke K.
Sykesville, MD
Review for: Antiaging more...
wow got this as a sample and have never loved something more, takes away my circles and looks natural under my eyes
Gina R.
Love that a little goes a long long way. This tube has lasted firever! it's easy to blend, just don't use too much
Whitney F.
Acworth, GA
Review for: Antiaging more...
It really works and I love the anti-aging part of it. It's easy to use and blends nicely. The packaging needs work.
Elizabeth R.
I love this I use this once in a while because I don't want to waste it only in special dates that's how good it is
Elva C.
Irving, TX
I received a sample in the mail and its perfect the formula its thick but not heavy blends great and it does cover
Kenzy K.
St. Petersburgh
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
Very thick and hard to work with. Not easily blended. Overall an okay product. Not a very large selection of colors
Yesenia C.
Santa Clara, UT
This concealer has so much coverage that Lord !!! It covers my dark circles and it isn't as dry and heavy as others
Trinity M.
Scranton, PA
Review for: Antiaging more...
This is a great product that works wonders to conceal under eye bags. Can be a little heavy but nothing too cakey.
Emily T.