BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Maryam A.
Ellicott City , MD
Great concealer, however it is very shiny so you have to set it right otherwise it will look like a mess on you!
Sadie E.
Export, PA
i refuse to use any other concealer! amazing! like magic in a tube. so much product available with high coverage!
Marissa G.
North Platte, NE
Review for: Light more...
This concealer is awesome! It has a more sticky consistency but once it's blended out and set it looks fantastic!
Amanda P.
Medford, MA
Amazing product, does a great job! Daily staple. Purchased at Ulta, will definitely buy again. Lasts a long time!
Sarah C.
Rochester, WA
I love this! Super full coverage! It works on just about everyone also. I keep it in my makeup kit for weddings.
Ke'sa D.
Detroit, MI
Review for: Deep more...
I love this. With a little red undertone. It’s thick, but easily blendable. Gave me that fresh look that I wanted
Chantalle Y.
lynchburg, VA
Love, love, love!! This covers the dark circles under my eyes and leaves me looking refreshed. Love this product
Christine C.
Carrollton, TX
Just got this in my ipsy glambag and love it. It's the perfect shade and lasts all day. A little goes a long way.
Daniella A.
Love it cosmetics. Use all thier products. Takes away the darkness underneath the eyes. Gives you a brighter look
Rebeca F.
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
This is a great full coverage concealer! One of the best ones out there! Perfect for anybody! Highly recommended!
Emily T.