BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...5 Answers
  • Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Megan F.
I got this as a sample and am still working through it after almost a year. It a super full coverage concealer, so I don't like to use it all the time. If you follow the intrustions, which is to out some on the back of your hand and rub it, then dot it on to areas you want to conceal, then this product works wonders. If you do not need crazy coverage, I would not recommend this to you. I would repurchase a sample size because that seems more than enough for the limited times I use this product.
Lauren C.
Saint Cloud, FL
Love, Love, Love this concealer! I was sent it through my ipsy subscription and at first I wasn't to into it, but I gave it another chance and after using a damp beauty blender to blend it out I fell in love, completely conceals my dark circles and gives me a very refreshing look for the day, regardless of how tired I feel.
Jazmin B.
Dekalb, IL
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
I first heard of this product from Lustrelux on Youtube and thought I should give it a try. I have dark circles and as soon as I blend this under my eye with a beauty blender I look so much more awake and alive! It can get cakey if you are heavy handed so a little goes a long way & because of its thickness and texture using a sponge to apply is the best method. Definitely apply powder to set because it will crease. I have been using this concealer for about 3 years and cant get enough.
Amber A.
Valrico, FL
This is a pretty great product but it's very sticky and tends to crease. I have to use it with a primer to get it on smoothly. And I have to let it dry before using a powder or the powder gets very blotchy and streaky. A little difficult to get out of the tube at times as well (and not much in the tube - I almost feel jipped) but it does a decent job of covering and making my skin look more flawless than it is.
Justine S.
Los Angeles, CA
Best concealer ever and it last forever! The consistency is very thick and pigmented, seriously you only need a very small amount making this product last forever! My tip is to use a beauty sponge to blend it out and voila, you are set! Given that this concealer is very full coverage, I would be mindful of how much product to use. Sometimes if you use too much, your under eyes may look unnaturally perfect!
Meaghan B.
Cedar Hill, TX
I got this as a gift from my mom and I love it soo much!! It gives a nice radiance to the face before and after you set it. It's full coverage and thick, but not too thick that it's cakey. You do have to set it immediately or you'll crease. The shade range is ok..... they could work on having more POC friendly shades. Other than that it's awesome
Hannah A.
Greenville, NC
This is simply the BEST CONCEALER EVER! I swear it's magic... As a new mom, I don't get very much sleep which results in dark circles and puffy under eyes. I put this on every morning and it completely covers it all!! People at work even notice how awake and fresh faced I look for being a new mom.... Little do they know this is my secret weapon!
Meghan M.
Aston, PA
Eh, not my favorite but not the worst I've tried. It covers the dark circles, but I find it too slick and it tends to slide easily & crease in my fine lines almost immediately. I also find it extremely hard to get the product out of the tube. The other day when I used it, because I ran out of my other concealer, I had to squeeze it so hard and so many times that I pulled a muscle in my hand! I need to try to stick a pin in the opening to try and make the hole larger I guess.
Michelle E.
South Grafton, MA
Review for: Antiaging more...
A little goes a long way with this concealer. Very pigmented and thick. I had high hopes for this concealer. I purchased it and quickly returned it. Doesn't look well under any setting powders. Looks dry and moves into all fine lines. I don't know if its just because around my eyes tend to be more oily than my face but definitely didn't work well for me.
Marissa B.
Loveland, CO
Where to begin? Ive been doing makeup for over 25+ years. I KNOW how to apply makeup. Especially under eye concealers. This stuff literally sank into my wrinkles instantly and aged me 10 years. It does not go on smooth, its really hard to blend. I think this is for younger Girls, and not us in the over 45 club. We need a thinner product that lays over the wrinkles, not settle into them. Under eye primers will not help. Younger gals may like this, because it will brighten up the under eye for them.
Emily T.