BY IT COSMETICS #9 in Concealer

• What it’s the best way to use the IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye ...3 Answers
  • Does it crease?3 Answers
  • I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...6 Answers
IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Anti-Aging Concealer
  • "love this product !! would love more for sure . it’s the best thing i’ve ever used it gives me a more livhter under eye tent . it just works the best . i would love to get this is in the mail like i said .." in 1176 reviews
  • "wonderful for concealing dark circles. this concealer is not oily and actually holds up all day without giving crows feet lines or streaks. i find all my it cosmetics at ulta beauty and recommend asking for help finding s shade before purchasing." in 1090 reviews
  • "this is a great affordable concealer. it gives pretty good coverage. it doesn’t set like i want it to, for example if i press my finger over it, it will smudge and rub off a little so definitely use setting powder over it. but it doesn’t crease and i really like this brightening shade! i got this in my ipsy subscription this month!" in 491 reviews
Kellie G.
Kenansville, NC
I love this one but I'm looking to try their other under eye concelers. They have so many to choose from an their makeup is so great on coverage an long lasting.
Lora S.
Vancouver, WA
When it says it's bye-bye they mean it!! My dark circles and creases are gone!! Looking a little younger. This product last a while and a little goes a long way.
Vanessa A.
Bushkill, PA
It bye bye under eye illumination full coverage concealer a little is all you need.you need to warm it up before application. I have the color medium.It was a tad pink for me and brighten a bit more than I needed.It did last 7hrs before starting to break down due to my oils in the skin.It did not crease but it did lose the look of smooth as the day went on.Application with a beauty blender was horrible.Fingertips then blend with a large concealer brush.The formula is rather thick. I used it at first with a setting powder.Big no no.It caked up and looked cracky.The second day I used a light hd powder and powder foundation to combat the pink hue.it faired better.But all this work to make this work is too much.Maybe a bit dark color would work better for me
Celeste S.
Sparta, TN
Best under-eye concealer out there. I have always suffered from broken capillaries and dark, prominent under eye circles as I suffer from insomnia since I was a child. This concealer really works - it truly does provide opaque, full coverage and it also contains vitamins to heal and boost skin while you're wearing it, which is a great bonus. All of It Cosmetics' products double as skincare, which is a BIG plus to me. Actually works to heal your dark circles while you're hiding them. A little goes a long way, and a little tube of this can last for months to a year. Great for all skintypes.

Best way to use: warm up a small dot in your hands or on your finger for 30-45 seconds BEFORE applying to ensure that it blends to its full potential. You should NOT be using this straight out of the tube, it needs to warm up first. Also, it will repel water, so it's not a good product to bake with. Use with regular powder and a dry stipple brush or dry sponge.
Alicia W.
Windsor, CT
This FULL COVERAGE under-eye concealer works like a charm! A little goes a long way with this product so you know you will be getting your money's worth with this tube as it will last you quite some time. It can cover the most stubborn dark circles and since it is waterproof it is perfect for the warmer months or those of you that reside in a warmer climate.

PRO TIP: this is best applied with a synthetic bristled concealer brush. Squeeze a little dot of this concealer onto the top of your hand and grab the concealer with your synthetic bristled concealer brush and start at the out corner of the eye working your way in. It will do miracles.
Alejandra O.
raleigh, NC
I love this concealer but not for under the eyes! It's too cacky and thick and it sinks right into my fine lines. I also had a hard time blending it no matter what I used to blend it with bc it's so thick! So I don't use it for under the eyes but I loveeeeee this to spot conceal!!!! BC it's so thick and full coverage it covers imperfections so well!!! Scars, acne marks, zits!! No redness peeps through this!! And bc it's so full coverage a tiny bit goes a long way!!! I've tried it bc the travel size has been in the sample bag when I order stuff online and one of those little tubes lasts me at least a year. I've had two so I've never had to actually buy it but once it runs out I plan on getting probably the travel size again just bc I think the actual size would be too much and it would take me a long time to finish it and I would hate for it to go bad!
tiffany c.
Humble, TX
I really wanted to love this concealer.
I have a love hate relationship with it

I have extremely dry skin, but also acne. I finally have a really great moisturizer to help me with my crocodile looking skin, especially my under eyes.
I think thsi could cover up dark circles if i wasnt so dry. Unfortunately in order to get its coverage it so thick that its drying, which i kind of expected.
SO i tried to use it as  spot treatment for acne. Sometimes it covers well over my foundation with a dry sponge, other times it seems like the redness wont cover, or my acne itself is too dry to handle the concealer.

I really do think that it can cover well, if you dont have the driest skin on earth.

I dont know what to wear anymore with my lizard skin and acne. coverage means dry thickness, which my face just cant handle.

Also, whenever it covers my acne, it rubs off very easily. its like the concelaer never sets. which again may be fixable if you have dry skin, just put powder over it.

I dont even touch my face, but if i go to scratch or just barely put my finger on the spot that i covered it comes off like butter.

If you have oily skin go for it!
otherwise youre screwed.
I also wanted to note that glamoflauge is just as thick and full coverage, but instead of paying $25 its $3....
Angie S.
WOW! THIS IS GOOD STUFF! Trust me when I say this product is magical! And I can't say that about many products. I have always had puffy under eyes and it is just genetic. I tried lots of products that didn't work so I was skeptical about this one. All you need is one thin application for it to do the job.  It makes your whole look come together because it leaves you looking fresh faced and awake! Love, love, love! Truly cannot say enough about this product. Certainly would recommend it to anyone! <3 :) IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Anti-Aging Concealer
Maranda H.
Milford, OH
This stuff is thick and full coverage. Set it with powered or it can look a little greasy. But this stays put all day and looks amazing. A little goes a long way.
Becky B.
Binghamton, NY
My aunt gave me this for free for some reason...not sure if she was displeased with it but I certainly am not! It's honestly the best concealer I've found yet. I am a redhead and have extremely white skin and the "Light" shade worked perfectly. It's basically white. It truly covers all dark circles and marks under eyes and on eyelids. I've never found a concealer that doesn't make my acne look worse and this follows suit with that issue. But it definitely covered the redness of the zits, but still had the crusty look no matter what. I think that's probably just a personal flaw and not solvable by makeup, anyway. NONETHELESS--such a great concealer. Best I've found.
Emily T.