BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...5 Answers
  • Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
shawna c.
Orlando, FL
Definitely a great product. Bye bye under eye is right! Thanks to this product, I don't look like a walking zombie😜
Clara S.
Flowery Br, GA
It's a little thick but it hides everything! It's smooth but don't leave it in heat otherwise it gets really watery
Lily H.
Kenosha, WI
Creased up a lot. It didn't work for me. My under eye area is just really sensitive. So lots of products don't work
Haley B.
Piedmont, SC
Review for: Antiaging more...
This concealer is amazing! It has an awesome coverage and is so creamy and does not feel sticky and goes on smooth!
Evelyn S.
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
My holy grail product! Covers all dark circles and blemishes. I got it in my iPsy bag and want to buy the full size
Laura M.
Chattanooga
Review for: Tan more...
This is the best concealer I have ever used. It conceals under eye circles so well and matches my skin really well
Laura A.
Arlington , VA
I lover this to spot conceal or to use when I want some serious coverage. It dries fast so you have to work quickly
Tonya M.
Breese, IL
I absolutely love this! It takes the bags away and leaves your under eye smooth. it covers even the toughest bags!
Sarah S.
Philadelphia
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
Best concealer hands down!!!! Awesome coverage. The only thing it’s a little thick but Still easy enough to blend.
gisselle 🇵.
Orlando
When it says full coverage concealer. It means FULL COVERAGE. Covers up my bags and dark circles very well love it!
Emily T.