BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Oluwatoyosi B.
Edinburg, TX
Review for: Antiaging more...
Love it! It's full coverage and flawless! None has done has been able to do this. Try it you won't be disappointed
Angela W.
Byrdstown, Tn
Favorite concealer ever! So pigmented. Blends in great. A little goes a long way. Completely covers my dark circles
Daniela L.
Hoffman Est, IL
A little goes a LONG way with this product ! Absolutely love the coverage . I prefer to use this with a full face.
Rhonda B.
Coatesville, PA
I've only used this product twice but I really like the coverage and finish. Went on smooth and blended out nicely.
Ashley R.
Dexter, MO
This product stayed on all day. I applied it in the morning when doing my makeup and my eyes looked bright all day.
Tammy C.
Love this product. A little goes a long way and I get really good coverage with it. Love that it's anti aging too.
Laura A.
Arlington , VA
I lover this to spot conceal or to use when I want some serious coverage. It dries fast so you have to work quickly
Evelyn S.
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
My holy grail product! Covers all dark circles and blemishes. I got it in my iPsy bag and want to buy the full size
shawna c.
Orlando, FL
Definitely a great product. Bye bye under eye is right! Thanks to this product, I don't look like a walking zombie😜
Lily H.
Kenosha, WI
Creased up a lot. It didn't work for me. My under eye area is just really sensitive. So lots of products don't work
Emily T.