BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...5 Answers
  • Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Elizabeth R.
I love this I use this once in a while because I don't want to waste it only in special dates that's how good it is
Susie E.
Amazing product, and one of my favorites concealer for under eye area by miracle your under eye area goes flawless!
Jessica B.
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
It's crazy how much it covers you have to a reallly small amount for a lot of coverage sort of hard to blend though
jamaica f.
Absolutely love this product! Long wear, amazing blendability, perfectly pigmented. A staple in my makeup routine.
Brittany M.
Millen , GA
Review for: Antiaging more...
One of the best under eye concealers out there. I love the coverage it offers and how it brightens my dark circles.
Chrissy T.
Pittsboro, NC
This product is THICK. A little goes a lot way and boy does it do its job! Dark circles? Blemishes? Crevices? GONE!
Nikki S.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Very thick eye concealer. Not very forgiving and not buildable, leaves under eyes dry. Definitely NOT for 30+ women
Sarah H.
Florence, AL
Review for: Antiaging more...
I love everything by IT! All of their products are amazing. This concealer works great and doesn't crease or flake.
Tiffany H.
Owensboro, KY
Great product love it. Have used it for 4 months or so and i love it. Recommend to my friends and family. Amazing.
Laura M.
Chattanooga
Review for: Tan more...
This is the best concealer I have ever used. It conceals under eye circles so well and matches my skin really well
Emily T.