BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...5 Answers
  • Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
Johanly M.
Nantucket, MA
Great concealer, super brightening under the eyes and highlighting. Its full coverage concealar so covers everything.
Kristen H.
Pearl , MS
I got a small sample of this from Ipsy forever ago and I still use it. Last forever and when I run out I'll buy more
Stefanie A.
Ladson, SC
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
My favorite brand of makeup. Love this stuff. Really conceals well and goes on nicely! A little bit goes a long way !
tara l.
Converse, TX
This is the best coverage for undereye bags/circles I've ever had. It only takes a tiny bit and it lasts forever too!
Lisa R.
Medium- tried this on in comparison to NARS. I like this for a full coverage natural day especially with my markings.
Tiana M.
Madison, WI
Review for: Antiaging more...
Amazing! Full coverage not too thick, blends out really well, doesn't leave an oily finish at all and lasts all day!
Grace S.
Austin, TX
i am not impressed by this product. it is thick and "goopey", making it difficult to blend. It also creases heavily.
Kimberly C.
Danbury, CT
Love this concealer. This is the only concealer that I can use under my eyes as it doesn't accentuate my fine lines.
Amanda B.
Spokane, WA
It is thick. But it does some wonderful things for your undereye. A little goes a long way. Its good for brightening.
Amber B.
Spanaway , WA
Review for: Antiaging more...
Did not feel greasy or thick so it didn't make those ugly cake lines under my eye. And it got rid of my dark circles
Emily T.