BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Does it crease?1 Answers
  • I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...5 Answers
  • Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
Jackie S.
100% full coverage. You need only a little bit because it goes a long way. No creasing. Doesn't sink into fine lines.
Ashley D.
Way too thick for me. If I used enough to get the coverage that I need, then it looked cakey and thick under my eyes.
Sarah R.
Sadly was not a fan of this product. I found even with a setting powder it creased and was almost too thick to blend.
Kristen G.
I really love this concealer, it covers very well. It looks great and lasts all day. It can be used on blemishes too.
Samantha W.
Blanchester, OH
I tried this product one time and was instantly hooked !! So worth the price a littl goes a long way & no creasing !!
Sarah H.
I love love love this product! I use it almost everyday under my eyes . It also works great for minor spot cover-ups.
Annabelle B.
Spring Hill, FL
It definitely does what it says. It gets rid of my under eyes but it's very weird feeling. I would buy this product.
Stacy D.
Glendale, AZ
Absolutely LOVE this concealer. Amazing coverage. Covers dark circles to easily. Only need a tiny bit of the product.
Cheyenne H.
Spartanburg, SC
Review for: Other more...
This product works quite well it conceals the bags under the eyes while also tightening your skin to reduce wrinkles
Kim B.
The best under eye concealer I've tried in a long time. covers and corrects dark circles instantly and lasts all day!
Emily T.