BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...5 Answers
  • Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Jessie P.
Bye bye under eyes! This product works the best out of all cindelers for dark circles, definitely does the job well:)
Audri B.
Ukiah, CA
This product is way to cakey on my skin it sunk into my pores and creases through out the day but it did blend nicely
Kellie V.
Hazlehurst, GA
This is my go to concealer! Has great coverage and spf which I love! I use in combination with my other IT products!
Lacey H.
Evansville, IN
Review for: Antiaging more...
Super thick formula, takes some warming up on the back of your hand, but covers dark under eye circles like a dream!
Stefanie A.
Ladson, SC
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
My favorite brand of makeup. Love this stuff. Really conceals well and goes on nicely! A little bit goes a long way !
Brittany H.
Review for: Antiaging more...
I love this under eye concealer! It is my go to and really does hide all your under eye circles and doesn't wrinkle!
Lisa R.
Medium- tried this on in comparison to NARS. I like this for a full coverage natural day especially with my markings.
Olivia D.
Review for: Antiaging more...
VERY full coverage, very easy to go overboard on, but it's an amazing product. If set right, it doesn't budge at all.
Grace S.
Austin, TX
i am not impressed by this product. it is thick and "goopey", making it difficult to blend. It also creases heavily.
Shell P.
Haltom City, TX
Where do you start on something so perfect? It conceals and doesn't crease. Baking is perfection with this concealer.
Emily T.