BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Dyanna O.
Shafter, CA
I love this!! A little bit of this goes such a long way! The coverage is amazing and it gives you such a natural look
Brittany H.
Review for: Antiaging more...
I love this under eye concealer! It is my go to and really does hide all your under eye circles and doesn't wrinkle!
Grace S.
Austin, TX
i am not impressed by this product. it is thick and "goopey", making it difficult to blend. It also creases heavily.
Lacey H.
Evansville, IN
Review for: Antiaging more...
Super thick formula, takes some warming up on the back of your hand, but covers dark under eye circles like a dream!
Annabelle B.
Spring Hill, FL
It definitely does what it says. It gets rid of my under eyes but it's very weird feeling. I would buy this product.
Ashley D.
Way too thick for me. If I used enough to get the coverage that I need, then it looked cakey and thick under my eyes.
Amanda B.
Spokane, WA
It is thick. But it does some wonderful things for your undereye. A little goes a long way. Its good for brightening.
Olivia D.
Review for: Antiaging more...
VERY full coverage, very easy to go overboard on, but it's an amazing product. If set right, it doesn't budge at all.
Alexis G.
This concealer is very thick and drys quickly. You really need to heat it up if you want to apply and even coverage.
Kim B.
The best under eye concealer I've tried in a long time. covers and corrects dark circles instantly and lasts all day!
Emily T.