BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...5 Answers
  • Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
Kelly B.
Newton, GA
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
This concealer is great for full coverage! At first is seems thick, but then it spreads out so easily! I loooovvee it.
Kimberly L.
Athens, GA
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
Great concealer! It doesn't crease or spread out or get too oily during the day. Provides great coverage and stays put.
Lena K.
CHUCKEY, TN
My. Favorite. Concealer. On. The. Market.

The only trying comparable in my opinion is Younique Mineral Touch concealer.
Nicole P.
Pahrump, NV
Great concealer. I am a huge fan of It Cosmetics. This one does not disappoint. Good for undereye circles or blemishes.
Isis C.
Fort worth, TX
It was not for me didn't like it maybe because it was too light not sure but wasn't impressed about this product at all
Paige M.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
I love love love this so much. It works awesome and it is a really fair price. This product also has amazing packaging
diana a.
Compton, CA
love the coverage it can feel a bit caked on the face but when blended well it feels great. it covers all problem areas
maria l.
I love this bye bye under eyes cream it,just,makes my eyes pop and it tells takes away my under eyes and black circles
Stephanie S.
This is a great concealer for everyday looks so technically it's a go to but after a few hours it does crease a little.
Stephanie S.
Escondido, CA
I really like this cream. I think I may be too young to notice a difference, but it is never too soon to be proactive!
Emily T.