BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Katie F.
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: Other more...
It took me awhile to figure out how to work with this product. The color range is pretty drastic and doesn't align with the foundation colors. For example, the light concealer is more like fair, the medium is more like tan, etc. I bought the shade light and put it on BEFORE my foundation. The consistency is kind of tacky and a little hard to spread. Using your finger helps warm the product. I would recommend setting this with a translucent powder. The coverage is GREAT and would recommend to those who have very heavy dark circles.
Sondra C.
Park Ridge, IL
This is by far one of my most favorite concealers! I tried this about a little over a year ago and I've been hooked ever since. It's perfect for under eyes, and any red spots you may have. I highly recommend this product to anyone, hands down best concealer I've ever used :) Every time my friends go to use it they also fall in love and end up buying it.
Julia R.
Newton, NJ
I love this concealer. It's pricey, but you really only need a tiny tiny bit to go a long way. It's easy to apply under the eyes and the coverage is fantastic. It can get a little cakey if too much is applied and then set with a powder, but just use a light hand at first and build if you need to. On my second tube and will definitely be purchasing again.
Megan F.
I got this as a sample and am still working through it after almost a year. It a super full coverage concealer, so I don't like to use it all the time. If you follow the intrustions, which is to out some on the back of your hand and rub it, then dot it on to areas you want to conceal, then this product works wonders. If you do not need crazy coverage, I would not recommend this to you. I would repurchase a sample size because that seems more than enough for the limited times I use this product.
Lauren C.
Saint Cloud, FL
Love, Love, Love this concealer! I was sent it through my ipsy subscription and at first I wasn't to into it, but I gave it another chance and after using a damp beauty blender to blend it out I fell in love, completely conceals my dark circles and gives me a very refreshing look for the day, regardless of how tired I feel.
Jazmin B.
Dekalb, IL
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
I first heard of this product from Lustrelux on Youtube and thought I should give it a try. I have dark circles and as soon as I blend this under my eye with a beauty blender I look so much more awake and alive! It can get cakey if you are heavy handed so a little goes a long way & because of its thickness and texture using a sponge to apply is the best method. Definitely apply powder to set because it will crease. I have been using this concealer for about 3 years and cant get enough.
Amber A.
Valrico, FL
This is a pretty great product but it's very sticky and tends to crease. I have to use it with a primer to get it on smoothly. And I have to let it dry before using a powder or the powder gets very blotchy and streaky. A little difficult to get out of the tube at times as well (and not much in the tube - I almost feel jipped) but it does a decent job of covering and making my skin look more flawless than it is.
Justine S.
Los Angeles, CA
Best concealer ever and it last forever! The consistency is very thick and pigmented, seriously you only need a very small amount making this product last forever! My tip is to use a beauty sponge to blend it out and voila, you are set! Given that this concealer is very full coverage, I would be mindful of how much product to use. Sometimes if you use too much, your under eyes may look unnaturally perfect!
Michelle E.
South Grafton, MA
Review for: Antiaging more...
A little goes a long way with this concealer. Very pigmented and thick. I had high hopes for this concealer. I purchased it and quickly returned it. Doesn't look well under any setting powders. Looks dry and moves into all fine lines. I don't know if its just because around my eyes tend to be more oily than my face but definitely didn't work well for me.
Hannah A.
Greenville, NC
This is simply the BEST CONCEALER EVER! I swear it's magic... As a new mom, I don't get very much sleep which results in dark circles and puffy under eyes. I put this on every morning and it completely covers it all!! People at work even notice how awake and fresh faced I look for being a new mom.... Little do they know this is my secret weapon!
Emily T.