BY IT COSMETICS #9 in Concealer

• What it’s the best way to use the IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye ...3 Answers
  • Does it crease?3 Answers
  • I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...6 Answers
IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Anti-Aging Concealer
  • "love this product !! would love more for sure . it’s the best thing i’ve ever used it gives me a more livhter under eye tent . it just works the best . i would love to get this is in the mail like i said .." in 1176 reviews
  • "wonderful for concealing dark circles. this concealer is not oily and actually holds up all day without giving crows feet lines or streaks. i find all my it cosmetics at ulta beauty and recommend asking for help finding s shade before purchasing." in 1090 reviews
  • "this is a great affordable concealer. it gives pretty good coverage. it doesn’t set like i want it to, for example if i press my finger over it, it will smudge and rub off a little so definitely use setting powder over it. but it doesn’t crease and i really like this brightening shade! i got this in my ipsy subscription this month!" in 491 reviews
Sara D.
Staten Island , NY
I really enjoy The brand but I have to say this is a no go for me. I'm dry underneath my eye and I feel like it's cakey and dry looking. It definitely brightens the under eye but I can't take the creasing.
Jackay W.
San Antonio , TX
This concealer is definitely full coverage and because of that, it is very thick. When I use it I make sure my under eyes are very moisturized and only use a VERY tiny amount. A little will really go a long way.  You can also warm it up between your fingers to help it blend. I found that a beauty blender (or any makeup sponge like it) is the best way to apply it. This product is very long lasting! I also use this on my blemishes because it is so full coverage and long lasting.  AGAIN use a very tiny amount!! You really do not need as much as you think you will.  If you apply too much it will be kinda cakey. I have heard some people adding oil like coconut or Moroccan oil with the concealer to help thin it out. It definitely a higher price tag but since you don't need a lot it can last you a long time. The packaging is fine. I mean it's not overwhelming cute or anything but it is fine. It took me some practice with this concealer to get it just right. I always set concealer with translucent powered including this one. Overall it is a good concealer! Price but worth it. Coverage is great. Thick but workable if you use a small amount.
Jenny B.
Wears great, lasts all day, and has anti aging properties. A great concealer for eye bags. Ut takes some time to apply and build the layers for full coverage though
Faith A.
Greenwood, IN
Wow! It really is a full coverage concealer! It blends great but it's kind of sticky. On the downside if you use even just a little bit to much you will look SO cakey.
Jennifer L.
Carmel, NY
This is a great product for those who need a full coverage concealer especially in the under eye area. The concealer is super pigmented and a little goes a long way!
Madison J.
Charleston, WV
Best concealer I’ve ever used. This is the only concealer that I can get to cover my under eye circles. IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Anti-Aging Concealer
Veronica M.
This Concealer is the best for covering up any dark circles, spots, redness or any other unevenness in skin tone. It's the best Concealer out there and well worth the $24 price tag from Sephora because it comes in a huge tube that will last you forever. I've found that it work well at covering fine lines around my eyes and that it won't crease over time I think because of the products anti aging properties. It's water proof so it will stay in place no mater what! I love how it's infused with collagen, peptides, antioxidants and vitamins which doubles as a eye cream in my opinion! I highly recommend it if you are looking for full coverage and for a product to conceal fine lines and wrinkles!
Cali E.
Englewood, CO
IT Cosmetics isn't a bad company. They do have some great products for sure. Out of all the products I've used, I like this the best. It has great coverage all day!!
Luz H.
I love this concealear I use it when I need mor coverage because is so good and I also use it for spot concealer, it is really good and a little goes a long way
Kellie G.
Kenansville, NC
I love this one but I'm looking to try their other under eye concelers. They have so many to choose from an their makeup is so great on coverage an long lasting.
Emily T.