BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Nicole A.
Hibbing
Absolutely amazing concelear you don't need to use to much to get rid of those bags under your eyes. Must have product.
Rose D.
I suffer from dark circles and let me tell you this concealer does wonders. It is full coverage and it doesn't creases.
Madison K.
Saint Joseph, MO
This is my favorite of all time concealer. I use it as a foundation. It is so amazing because it is very long lasting.
Mariela N.
Stockton, CA
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
This is one of the best under eye concealers ive used .i love the packaging and its waterproof. Has very good coverage.
Kayla D.
Metairie, LA
I used this brand for about a year now and it is my favorite one. It helps with my dry skin and it effortless to apply.
Rachel T.
Review for: Antiaging more...
Really amazing! Stays on crazy well and the pigment is full full full! Just wish it was a little less heavy in texture
Holly S.
Marshfield, MO
This is the very best concealer I have found for my inherited dark under eye circles. Covers great and doesn't crease.
Ciana F.
Moncks Corner, SC
Review for: Antiaging more...
Great for under-eye brightening! I would definitely re-purchase the product! It is also easy to blend out & affordable!
Stacy D.
Glendale, AZ
Absolutely LOVE this concealer. Amazing coverage. Covers dark circles to easily. Only need a tiny bit of the product.
Kristen G.
I really love this concealer, it covers very well. It looks great and lasts all day. It can be used on blemishes too.
Emily T.