BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Paige M.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
I love love love this so much. It works awesome and it is a really fair price. This product also has amazing packaging
Katlyn R.
Carlsbad, NM
I love this concealer so much it is my holy grail go to concealer. It has a lot of coverage and is easier to work with.
Stephanie S.
This is a great concealer for everyday looks so technically it's a go to but after a few hours it does crease a little.
Veronica T.
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
Seriously the BEST concealer I've ever tried! It really covers the darkest circles! Long lasting and does not wrinkle.
Kelsey L.
Hannibal, MO
Best stuff ever. Covers literally anything. If you don't know ur shade just get medium. This is beautiful and creamy!!
Amber K.
Iaeger, WV
Review for: Antiaging more...
The best undereye concealer on the market today. This stuff is liquid gold and hides my imperfections without budging!
Kaele D.
Bremerton, WA
This concealer is the best I've ever tried in my whole life! I use it for undereye, blemishes, and it all works great!!
Nicole S.
Canoga Park, CA
One of my favorite full coverage concealers. It's very thick so I suggest warming it up on the back of your hand first.
maria l.
I love this bye bye under eyes cream it,just,makes my eyes pop and it tells takes away my under eyes and black circles
Leah T.
I use this in my every day beauty routine. It definitely covers up the dark bags under my eyes after a late night out!
Emily T.