BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Kristen S.
Gloucester, MA
This stuff is amazing. It goes on easily and won't budge until I wash it off with cleanser and water. Covers everything!
Briana K.
Abilene, TX
Review for: Antiaging more...
This product made my bags completely go away. And it didn't leave a nasty feeling on my face it felt and looked natural.
Maria L.
New Port Richey, FL
This product has great coverage and lasted all day long while I was at work. A little went a long way with this product.
Lori N.
Jeffersonville, IN
Review for: Antiaging more...
Wasn't really impressed! Didn't blend well made my face look very dry and pale! I'd live to try the foundation in a matte
Amelia S.
Mesa, AZ
Perfect for concealing dark circles and even red blemishes as i say a twofer this is my second tube and i love it so much
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
Very good concealer I just don't like the fact that it's waterproof. I would rather go with the one that's not waterproof
Love love love this stuff! Great for under eyes, but I also will spot it in some other places as well! This is my go to!
Lexi M.
Best concealer EVER. So pigmented and opaque. Love love love! I buy at ulta to get points. Best used with beauty blender
Jianna M.
Beverly Hills, CA
THE BEST concealer!!! It's so good and looks so flawless!! Doesn't even need o be applied with anything but your finger!!
Contessa G.
Pittsboro, IN
Very thick and sticky but does a wonderful job concealing any darkness under your eyes. Also blends well with foundation
Emily T.