BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...5 Answers
  • Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Anti-Aging Concealer
Love love love this stuff! Great for under eyes, but I also will spot it in some other places as well! This is my go to!
Machala H.
Ludowici, GA
Review for: Tan more...
My favorite concealer in the whole world. When I run out, I use tarte shape tape, but nothing will ever compare to this!!
Amelia S.
Mesa, AZ
Perfect for concealing dark circles and even red blemishes as i say a twofer this is my second tube and i love it so much
letshaveakya T.
Aurora, IL
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
It's a full coverage concealer for sure. It's a little too think for me and with my dry skin I feel like it enhances it.
Crystal R.
Dunnellon, FL
The concealor is by far thier best product. Not as impressed with the foundation but i guve the concealer a thumbs up :)
Cheryl D.
Inez, KY
My favorite under eye concealer. I have serious dark under eyes circles, this is my go to. A very little goes a long way.
Brittany Z.
Florence, KY
This concealer is almost too thick. It is hard to thin this formula out underneath the eyes. It likes to crease as well.
Tiffany C.
Sparrow Bush, NY
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
I wanted a really good full coverage concealer when I purchased this. Well thats what I got! it has not disappointed me!
Shabrin M.
Really good, conceals perfectly, its a little thicker than other concealers i have used but a little bit goes a long way!
randi e.
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
Covers really great! I have always been a fan of the it cosmetics rarely do I find a product that I don't like from them
Emily T.