BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...5 Answers
  • Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
abigail h.
This concealer is thick and must be set with a powder but it really does cover my undereye circles. It has amazing coverage.
Kent V.
Kenosha, WI
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
This product is super Pigmented, High coverage and Blendable. This product does not crease nor does it sit in your fin lines.
Angela L.
It is absolutely amazing and now you can find it in Ulta and Sephora, covers and nourishes the skin just perfect combination.
ana d.
Tampa, FL
Wayyyyyy too thick for the under eye's delicate skin! Idk if I got a bad one bc I never bothered to try a different tube...
Isabel F.
Donna, TX
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
The coverage is amazing and even if I cry I still get to slay bc my concealer isn't going anywhere! Thank you it cosmetics
Victoria M.
Sicklerville, NJ
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
Wonderful coverage. I love it. It never fails at hiding my dark under eye circles(or bags, whatever you want to call them)
Vanessa P.
Fort Worth , Tx
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
I really like this concealer ! I have really bad under eyes and it works wonders! A little goes a long way in this product.
Aliah I.
Hancock, MD
This anti aging concealer is pretty good. It's not my favorite but it definitely does the job and looks great in my opinion
Brittany C.
Lineville, AL
This concealer is no joke. Definitely has great coverage, albeit slightly sticky and greasy. A little goes a very long way!
Abbie M.
Beautiful high coverage concealer! Blurred out my pores and highlights that under eye. Decent price point and do recommend
Emily T.