BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Michelle S.
Manteca, CA
I newly began to get into make up and tried this concealer! I love it!!!! I love the feeling and also that it is water proof!
Jessica O.
Homestead, FL
This concealer is one of the best I've tried. It covers very good and has a thick consistency unlike any I have tried before
Danielle D.
Evansville, IN
The absolute best concealer! I love how it stays wet so until you set it it won't settle into lines like other concealers do.
Shay B.
Seffner, FL
Smooth and even application. Illuminating, not cakey. Doesn't settle into fine lines like many other products that I've used.
Christian A.
My favorite concealer!! Covers everything, good color, a little does go a long way! It makes your skin look young and fresh.
Kimberly H.
Travis AFB, CA
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
Best concealer I've ever used! Wish I could give it 10 stars! This is way better then the MAC concealer I'm currently using !
Ashley J.
Spruce Pine, NC
Review for: Light more...
If you have baggy under eyes then girl- you need this! Just be careful because it is very thick and a little goes a long way!
Alex B.
Nashville, TN
This is my favorite eye product! I use it alone for a casual day or under foundation for daily use. It's seriously the best!
jenniffer m.
This gives great coverage but can be cakey I do like the formula I don't wear it all the time only when I need extra coverage
Clara M.
Great product! It really works for the stubborn under eyes. It is worthy and i think Everyone needs this product at all time.
Emily T.