BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...5 Answers
  • Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
Brenda P.
Brownsville , TX
I did not enjoy this product. It has a caky feel to it. It could work for more oily skin but for me it's just drying and too much
Yadira R.
Las Vegas, NV
Good concealer. Kind of greasy. Its very long lasting and goes great with a setting powder, but without setting it, it creases 😑
Sarah S.
Boerne, TX
Hands down the BEST concealer for under eye circles. I use it every day and a tube lasts me at least 6 months. It's fantastic!
Misty D.
Jefferson City
Love this concealer ! Completely covers my dark circles . A little bit goes a long way . I will be getting more when I run out .
Brittany D.
kermit
I just received this product from Ipsy and I am in love! It is perfect for those everyday circles and sleepy bags under your eyes
Esh R.
Cleveland, OH
Does exactly whatit says. Great coverage. A must have. Will always go back and get more. Super creamy if that is your preference.
C S.
Review for: Antiaging more...
LOVE this. It's a little thicker of a concealer than I was used to but it blends so well and definitely covers up dark circles.
rachel b.
SILVER GROVE
This concealer works great and does not crease on you! I use several high end brands and this is my favorite concealer by far!
Christine P.
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
This is the best concealer I have ever used. It has amazing coverage and doesn't crease out. it blends perfectly into the skin.
Miranda B.
Portsmouth, OH
Don't like this concealer..it's heavy and very wet feeling ..takes a while to dry ..the color is good just not the best formula
Emily T.