BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Alexandria H.
Liverpool , NY
Give COMPLETE coverage! If you have panda eyes or blemishes this will be your best friend. It does cake up if you use to much.
Lauren T.
Hopkinsville , KY
Holy grail status!! One of the absolute best under eye concealers I have ever used! It is absolutely amazing. Worth the money!
rachel b.
SILVER GROVE
This concealer works great and does not crease on you! I use several high end brands and this is my favorite concealer by far!
Jessica G.
Palmyra, MI
This one works a little better than the full coverage waterproof one but still very hard to work with. I wouldn't recommend it
Abigail W.
Pittsburgh , PA
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
I love this product! Provides full coverage under the eye and is a light formula. Worth the price! I typically purchase at Ulta
erica e.
I loved it much better then the one i had before this because it works well but for some reason it wear off on the crease area
Tammy T.
This product really work for my dark circles and other problem areas . This last me all day also it is easy to apply and blend.
member-ba098
The price is daunting for some. It's a great way face tool. There aren't many colors at all but their formula is really lovely.
Danielle R.
Amite, LA
Super thick. A little goes a very long way. But is a full coverage concealer. It is my go to when I need to have high coverage.
Shelby S.
This is my go to everyday. I use it not only under my eyes but on imperfections as well and it covers everything with one layer
Emily T.