BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...5 Answers
  • Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Rosa S.
Review for: Antiaging more...
This is a great makeup product I keep it in my bag for on the go as well, it's easy to apply and blend, it's also very buildable
member-ba098
The price is daunting for some. It's a great way face tool. There aren't many colors at all but their formula is really lovely.
Christine P.
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
This is the best concealer I have ever used. It has amazing coverage and doesn't crease out. it blends perfectly into the skin.
Rachel M.
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
This concealer is bomb. It covers my dark circles like its no ones business! Blends like a dream, doesn't crease and stays put.
sarah h.
Phoenix
This stuff is amazing. Definitely full coverage. A little goes a long way! One tube lasts me forever! The best I've ever used.
Savannah
Covers so well! But, it creases, so only use it in SMALL amounts. It still feels "sticky" through out the day even with powder.
Jenna M.
Sellersburg , IN
Review for: Antiaging more...
I've never had a concealer that works as good as this one. It covers up my dark circle completely. It makes me look wide awake.
Lauren T.
Hopkinsville , KY
Holy grail status!! One of the absolute best under eye concealers I have ever used! It is absolutely amazing. Worth the money!
Brandi W.
Salem, VA
Great under eye concealer! Hides all wrinkles and has anti aging in it! Super thick and hard to work with but coverage is great
erica e.
I loved it much better then the one i had before this because it works well but for some reason it wear off on the crease area
Emily T.