BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...5 Answers
  • Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Ashley A.
I absolutely love this product! I use it to cover not only my dark circles but any blemishes that I have on my face. It is amazing!
Hannah P.
This product is so good a little goes a long way and it’s very full coverage and I love it it’s very small but it’s worth the money
Shannon B.
Versailles, IN
This is the best concealer I have used. Pricey but worth every penny. It takes very little product to get the coverage that I need.
magaly g.
This is good. it was sent to be by a beauty subscription box and I am glad I received it. I recommend it. It look good on the skin.
Breanna G.
Buford, GA
Liked this product but it creased easily on mature skin. Very thick, nice coverage. I like the tube packaging for sanitary reasons
ramelia j.
Mooresville, NC
Love it. A MUA at ULTA introduced this to me. Since I've i started using it, i now use a fraction of the foundation i used to use.
Desiree R.
Kingsport, TN
It cosmetics is great! I used a sample of this product, and I want more! It really covered my darkness and puffiness under my eyes!
Nykki C.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
This the best concealer ever. Its thick and stays in place without creasing. I can get up to 12 hours of wear with this concealer.
Mallorie B.
Arlington, TX
My aunt was raving about this line and told me to try it. I love it, I'm glad she told me to try it because now i can't put it down
India D.
Horn Lake, MS
This concealer is great! It covers exceptionally well, and makes my tired eyes look more awake. Plus, a little bit goes a long way.
Emily T.