BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Leticia F.
Cicero, IL
This concealer has decent coverage, but it creases quite a bit. It also stays somewhat tacky and has a dewy, almost greasy, finish.
Ashley A.
I absolutely love this product! I use it to cover not only my dark circles but any blemishes that I have on my face. It is amazing!
Really good product! It's thick and creamy but, it blends out nicely. I really recommend it if you want a full coverage concealer.
Breanna G.
Buford, GA
Liked this product but it creased easily on mature skin. Very thick, nice coverage. I like the tube packaging for sanitary reasons
Vanessa L.
Seattle
Review for: Light more...
By far the best concealer I have ever used! Amazing coverage and the amount of product your receive lasts so long! Simply the best!
Mallorie B.
Arlington, TX
My aunt was raving about this line and told me to try it. I love it, I'm glad she told me to try it because now i can't put it down
Yasmin B.
This under-eye cream is amazing!! I only have a sample size I received in my ipsy bag but it really does cover up my dark circles!
Dee R.
Jamaica, NY
Review for: Antiaging more...
It's pretty thick but the formula blends well! I do set it to avoid creasing but it works even on sweaty days. It's full coverage!
Amanda G.
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
Great coverage, blends easily. It highlights the under eye area and completely conceals dark circles. The best concealer I've used.
Birchey B.
New Orleans
Love this product! It is a bit heavy but I put it over a primer and I add another concealer. I've been getting so many compliments.
Emily T.