BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Candida R.
Irving, TX
This is the best concealer in the whole world! Long lasting and effective! Use this for flawless coverage for a long period of time!
Saravelia U.
It is best to apply a little concealer. It's waterproof. It covers under eyes. It is easy to apply. Works best with a beauty blender.
Nilda R.
Boonton, NJ
My mom uses this and lets me use some once in a while and it does justice to my eye because I have shper dark circles around my eyes
Ally R.
Hoboken, NJ
Very thick consistency. Used it when I had melasma on my face and it worked to hide it. A little too thick for everyday wear for me.
Brisa C.
Phoenix, AZ
A little tacky doesn't crease as much. Had to get used to the texture of this concealer but it's really good at hiding dark circles.
Jessica A.
The best concealer I have tried yet! Covers my dark circles and imperfections. A little goes a long way and it blends out so easily!
Samantha W.
Eh I'm not a raving fan but I'm also not hating the product it's honestly right in the middle for me, I've had better, I've had worse
Dominique B.
Tampa, FL
The coverage was good; however, it was very shiny on the face. Way too shiny to wear under my eyes. Also, the shade range is limited.
Emina F.
Holland, MI
Review for: Antiaging more...
Great concealer!! Full coverage. Great color selection, easily blends. Price is a little high but worth it because it lasts forever!
Lauren C.
I like this product. It's just a little too cakey for my liking though. It's not bad if you blend it with something a little lighter.
Emily T.