BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...5 Answers
  • Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
Brittney W.
Saginaw, MI
This concealer is an amazing product. Although I tend to find it being a little too thick and creasing a lot it's not a bad product.
Lisa B.
Labelle, FL
So thick that that has no problem covering up my dark under eye circles. The color match is a little light for me but I make it work.
Kayley C.
Lewisville, NC
Kind of thick but great for coverage. It sometimes seems to wear off and can look cakey but it is pretty good, just not my favorite.
Alexa W.
Port Crane, NY
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
I like this concealer but I find that it can be very thick and heavy. If you are looking for my coverage then I would recommend this
Sabrina L.
If you really want to hide your imperfection, this is the one!!!! It work wonders. This is my go to when I go out with some friends!
Antoinette N.
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
While the product is thick and heavy on the skin! It so super full coverage, crease resistant, and natural looking that i don't mind
Brookelyn J.
Review for: Light more...
BE VERY SPARING WITH THIS. This is a very pigmented concealer, about a pea size amount sometimes even less and it blends beautifully
Shelly R.
I absolutely love this concealer! I have bad, dark eye circles and this concealer covers it all! I really recommend this to everyone!
Amanda H.
Greenfield, MA
I received a sample of this in my IPSY bag last month. This stuff is amazing. A little goes a long way, and it stays put all day.
Katlyn G.
Randolph, MA
Review for: Antiaging more...
Really works!!! It's become a integral part of my make up system. For a person who doesn't use make up a lot I've loved this product.
Emily T.