BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...5 Answers
  • Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
Gianella M.
Boca Raton
I love this undereye concealer! Leaves undereye area looking smooth with no puffiness. Not too thick and does not settle into my lines.
Kenia Gabriela T.
MIAMI, FL
Review for: Antiaging more...
Es bueno pero no acerte con el tono... lo uso para iluminar y es super fijo y de difumina muy facil... Solo hay que difuminarlo rapido
Glamgirl143 I.
Katy, Texas
This was a good product but they could work on shade selection. I WOULD like to see deeper shades as I would like to use on my clients.
Maria G.
Review for: Antiaging more...
my under eyes circles are really bad and when i use this product, you can't tell that i haven't sept on days! full coverage, recommend.
Sylvia S.
Allentown, PA
The product is too heavy for my needs. Extremely full coverage and a very thick formula. I found it rather drying for my under eye area
Andrea S.
Mendota, IL
Review for: Antiaging more...
Un corrector a prueva de agua de bastante calidad su consistencia me encanto encontre mi tono exacto y se fundio excelente con mi piel.
Riane D.
Fort Scott, KS
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
Love this concealer! It does not crease at all when I set it and gives my under eye the perfect about of highlight. I use shade light.
Emily W.
Fayetteville, AR
Best concealer I've ever used! Bags under your eyes? Dark spots? Red spots? Acne? This will cover them all! It's like magic in a tube!
Vee T.
I like this concealer because it's think and full coverage. The packaging is sleek and easy to handle. However, I have the wrong shade.
Maggie D.
Very disappointed in this product. I thought it was very thick, it settled into the fine lines under my eyes and doesn't last all day.
Emily T.