BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Maria G.
Review for: Antiaging more...
my under eyes circles are really bad and when i use this product, you can't tell that i haven't sept on days! full coverage, recommend.
Sarah B.
Knoxville, TN
Hands down the best concealer I've ever used for dark circles. I use a lot so that it also highlights and it still blends out so well!
Sylvia S.
Allentown, PA
The product is too heavy for my needs. Extremely full coverage and a very thick formula. I found it rather drying for my under eye area
Andrea J.
Fremont, CA
I love this concealer. This concealer cover every dark spot you have under your eye . Best concealer for the under eye I used so far .
Kenia Gabriela T.
MIAMI, FL
Review for: Antiaging more...
Es bueno pero no acerte con el tono... lo uso para iluminar y es super fijo y de difumina muy facil... Solo hay que difuminarlo rapido
Andrea S.
Mendota, IL
Review for: Antiaging more...
Un corrector a prueva de agua de bastante calidad su consistencia me encanto encontre mi tono exacto y se fundio excelente con mi piel.
Glamgirl143 I.
Katy, Texas
This was a good product but they could work on shade selection. I WOULD like to see deeper shades as I would like to use on my clients.
Maggie D.
Very disappointed in this product. I thought it was very thick, it settled into the fine lines under my eyes and doesn't last all day.
Riane D.
Fort Scott, KS
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
Love this concealer! It does not crease at all when I set it and gives my under eye the perfect about of highlight. I use shade light.
Krupa P.
Rochester Hls, MI
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
This concealer is thick and very full coverage, it also brightens for the under eye area however it settles into my lines under my eyes
Emily T.