BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Emily R.
San Jose, CA
I give it 4/5. It has really good coverage but its so hard to blend.. I literally have to wet my beauty blender and blend like crazy...
Cara S.
['Jacksonville ', ''], NC
Review for: Light more...
One of my favorite full covered concealers. A little goes a long way. If you use too much it will crease. Be sure to set with a powder.
Vee T.
I like this concealer because it's think and full coverage. The packaging is sleek and easy to handle. However, I have the wrong shade.
Gianella M.
Boca Raton
I love this undereye concealer! Leaves undereye area looking smooth with no puffiness. Not too thick and does not settle into my lines.
Maria G.
Review for: Antiaging more...
my under eyes circles are really bad and when i use this product, you can't tell that i haven't sept on days! full coverage, recommend.
Sarah B.
Knoxville, TN
Hands down the best concealer I've ever used for dark circles. I use a lot so that it also highlights and it still blends out so well!
Sylvia S.
Allentown, PA
The product is too heavy for my needs. Extremely full coverage and a very thick formula. I found it rather drying for my under eye area
Andrea J.
Fremont, CA
I love this concealer. This concealer cover every dark spot you have under your eye . Best concealer for the under eye I used so far .
Kenia Gabriela T.
MIAMI, FL
Review for: Antiaging more...
Es bueno pero no acerte con el tono... lo uso para iluminar y es super fijo y de difumina muy facil... Solo hay que difuminarlo rapido
Andrea S.
Mendota, IL
Review for: Antiaging more...
Un corrector a prueva de agua de bastante calidad su consistencia me encanto encontre mi tono exacto y se fundio excelente con mi piel.
Emily T.