BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Sarai A.
Lebanon, TN
This concealer is extremely hydrating and really does help brighten the undereye. Can feel a little bit thick but it covers everything!
Amy S.
Red Lion, PA
Review for: Antiaging more...
Love "it" brand products for their coverage. They are amazing. Just wish they had more colors...I have to mix two to get a color match.
Ibis P.
Coral Springs, FL
Nothing like it! First time I even heard of this brand was through ipsy n I instantly fell in love. Completely full coverage concealer
Heather H.
Belvidere , IL
I just started using this and it is by far my favorite. Makes me look more awake and gets ride of bags and blemishes under my eye area!
Arianna C.
Whittier, CA
This concealer has so much coverage its is amazing it hides my dark circles so much I recommend this concealer it also doesn't cake up!
Emily B.
Review for: Antiaging more...
Aaahhhh the best Mom make up EVER made!!! It covers very well, lasts all day, and is waterproof. This is a must have in my make up bag!
Renee c.
Ventura , CA
Love love this concealer it covers the blacks bags no problem!! It's not heavy or greasy! Once on you won't fell like you have any one.
Cara K.
Rocky Point, NY
Great coverage for under eye circles. Doesn't cake up and stays out with or without powder to set. Easy to use and find. Long lasting.
Karen R.
Albany, GA
It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Full Coverage Waterproof Concealer is a good full coverage concealer for really dark under eye circles.
Jennifer C.
Malden, Mo
Review for: Antiaging more...
I call this my melted plastic. I absolutely love this concealer. The color pay off it fantastic and it has freaking excellent coverage.
Emily T.