BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
Makenzie A.
Gresham , OR
Review for: Tan more...
The most amazing under eye concealer you will ever buy! Comes in a tube that you squeeze a TINY amount out of. You only use a dot the size of a pea! It is full coverage and completely conceals dark circles! I have the worst dark circles you will ever see & it completely covers and it waterproof! I use it to color correct basically & then add a tiny bit of concealer on after & it covers completely! It is totally worth the price and I would even pay more for it! It also lasts a LONG time! The tube may not look huge, but you use the tiniest bit so it will last over a year! Mine has lasted 2 years now and never dried out!!!!
Kara N.
Kent, OH
Review for: Neutral Medium, Light more...
This product is your miracle worker in a little black tube. It covers EVERYTHING. In my opinion and experience, there is not a fuller coverage concealer on the market. The only issue I have with it is it does have a VERY heavy consistency. But if you don't mind that, this concealer is your instant fix it. I use it to cover up anywhere from dark circles to tattoos and scars. It doesn't crease and mixes well with other concealers and foundations. I would highly recommend baking this concealer though, as I do feel if I don't, because of the heavy consistency, it has a tendency to become a bit oily throughout long hours of wear.
Vanessa C.
Monrovia, CA
Review for: Antiaging more...
I received this in my ipsy glam bag. I really do love the coverage for this concealer. It lasted and didn't crease. It covered up my dark circles really well. It's more of a thicker concealer which I'm not too much of a fan of but I still really like this product. I color corrected a bit before I applied it but I'm not going to do that next time. I don't really need to. It makes it too thick and rough when I did. It is definitely for under the eyes only. I would definitely repurchase this.
Sana M.
The formula is very thick and you have to work quickly. I'm still experimenting what the best way to apply and utilize this product is, although I've used it multiple times so far. I currently use a beauty blender to blend it in but I think a brush might work better. It does have the ability to hide under eye circles but it can get streaky in application. There are not too many colors to choose from. I don't feel strongly about this product because I'm not convinced it does exactly what it says but I will continue giving it a chance.
Niki S.
Stoneham, MA
The best Concealer hands down! It has full coverage and the trendiest drop goes a long way. I've been using the same tube for almost 2 years now. It's best for under eye area, but works for blemishes as well. It's not over drying, it's actually moisturizing and has good stuff for your skin. The only con is that it creases in my under eye but that's easily fixed by applying Setting powder on top. I will buy this product over and over. IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Anti-Aging Concealer
FullTimeJazmin V.
This stuff is pretty good, but only if you apply a small amount and blend very quickly. A damp beauty blender is the best way to blend it out. Trust me, a lil goes a long way. I like placing a small amount onto the top of my hand and blend with my ring finger to warm it up before applying under my eyes. Your must work quickly at blending, otherwise it'll crease. Before I even apply it to my under eyes, I'm sure to have my finishing powder ready, to gently press onto the wet concealer. Too much powder will surely make your under eyes crease as well. The coverage is medium to full and the formula is creamy. Good stuff.
Skylar R.
Kingsport, TN
This product is a gift to your eye bags! The cream is very thick so go in light and build until desired coverage. I barely use any and it covers my massive eye bags. The best part is it doesn't move or crease, set it with some powder and you are going to have concealed under eyes for all day long. This product is heaven sent, go out and get some as soon as you can because you're gonna be shocked at the amazing things this product can do!!
Mary V.
Forest Grove, OR
I got a sample of this from Sephora and I have purchased it twice since. It lasts FOREVER, goes on smoothly and you only need a little tiny bit for you whole face. This product can be used as just a concealer or you can use it as an all over facial foundation. I have used it both ways. When you have extra problems to cover this is the product to use. When you set it with powder it lasts all day long. I cannot say enough good things about this. I also got a dual ended brush with my first purchase. One end is smaller and great used to spot conceal. The other end is bigger and is best used to blend in if using as an all over face foundation. Just remember to blend, blend, blend.
Amber T.
Greenfield, IN
Review for: Other more...
Bought this a couple of weeks ago as my concealer wasn't that great. I had heard it was really good and wanted to give it a try. It's very thick and you do have to warm it up a bit before applying. A little goes a long way which is good because it is a bit pricey. It's great for under the eyes as is doesn't crease like most. I still can't get full coverage on the discoloration on my face but it does do a much better job than my previous concealer. I'm very happy with it so far.
Rachel D.
Waukesha, WI
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
The it cosmetics bye bye under eye concealer is definitely on the heavier coverage side. That means you need to be more mindful of how much you apply, how you blend and set it, and what foundation you wear with it. It can get thick and creamy real quick. With a combination of fingers and a small brush, I can use it pretty easily. I appreciate the squeeze tube packaging for it's convenience and hygiene. If you're paler-than-the-lightest-shade-of-foundation pale, this could be a great option. I even mix it with other darker concealers sometimes to get different results depending on my mood.
Emily T.