BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Emily B.
Review for: Antiaging more...
Aaahhhh the best Mom make up EVER made!!! It covers very well, lasts all day, and is waterproof. This is a must have in my make up bag!
Lauren M.
Sheboygan, WI
This is the holy grail. This covers everything and doesn't crack. Just apply with a beauty blender. Set with powder and go on your way.
angie h.
blaine, MN
Review for: Antiaging more...
i can live without this product. It's amazing for my super tired dark circle eyes. It makes me look like im well rested! Easy to apply!
Ashley P.
Phoenix , AZ
i absolutely love this concealer! it's so full coverage and completely covers any dark spots and dark circles. it's seriously amazing!
Heather H.
Belvidere , IL
I just started using this and it is by far my favorite. Makes me look more awake and gets ride of bags and blemishes under my eye area!
Kayla C.
Warren, OH
His stuff has amazing coverage and it really erases dark circles! The only thing I'm not a big fan of is how heavy it feels on the eye
Karina M.
Brownsville, TX
I love this concealer! full coverage and it lasts all day long without getting oily. I had to stop buying it because of the price tho.
Stephanie M.
Stafford, VA
This concealer is thick and doesn't set very well. It is full-coverage, however, it's extremely heavy under the eyes. Do not recommend.
Gianella M.
Boca Raton
I love this undereye concealer! Leaves undereye area looking smooth with no puffiness. Not too thick and does not settle into my lines.
Andrea J.
Fremont, CA
I love this concealer. This concealer cover every dark spot you have under your eye . Best concealer for the under eye I used so far .
Emily T.