BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...5 Answers
  • Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
Brianna K.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
Really good concealer and long lasting. I wore this for my wedding and it went on and stayed on. Goes really good under or over foundations
Madison B.
Review for: Neutral Medium more...
I will never use another concealer again! Perfect coverage, goes on smooth, doesn't crease! Semi-affordable as well. I swear by this stuff.
Elizabeth G.
Russellville, AL
I love IT cosmetics. This is one of my favorite things from IT cosmetics. It's so light and just what it says happens.. Bye bye under eye.
Brenda R.
First tried this through Ipsy, it has been one of the greatest makeup products I have tried. Perfect coverage for dark spots and blemishes.
Razmina B.
This really gets rid of those bags. Makes you like bright and amazing with a glow. Can't even see the tiredness under you eyes. So amazing
Juliana Q.
This stuff is awesome! I use it, my grandmother uses it, my mother uses it. It doesn't look too thick or cakey, but it still does the job.
Sara G.
Sierra Vista, AZ
This is an overall good product. I find it has gives me a more gray tone and its heavy under the eye area. It does cover dark circles well.
Maddy V.
AMAZING!!! Usually i cant find a concealer that lasts all day and doesnt crease but this is perfect. Works amazing as an eyeshadow primer.
Diana C.
Edinburg, TX
I love this one because it actually works and it's real easy to apply on. I put it on once I have washed off all my makeup and before bed.
Natalie M.
Kingsland, GA
Best concealer there is. You can use it alone or under makeup. Covers any blemish or dark spot you have, even cover under eye bags. AMAZING
Emily T.