BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
  • Is it full coverage for dark circles?2 Answers
xochitl D.
Fort Worth , TX
At first I wasn't a fan of this product but then I realized it's because you have to use a TINY amount and warm it up. It's very pigmented.
Emily D.
Ogden, UT
This concealer is great! Amazing coverage that is buildable and is anti-aging so it's doing great things for your skin while looking great.
Emily B.
Pleasant Hill
This stuff is absolutely amazing stuff for anyone who suffers from major dark circles! I use a tiny amount of this and poof, they're gone!
shari g.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
It's tacky and never seems to set correctly! It does offer good coverage but I wouldn't spend my money! Kat von d has much better products
Brianna K.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
Really good concealer and long lasting. I wore this for my wedding and it went on and stayed on. Goes really good under or over foundations
Juliana Q.
This stuff is awesome! I use it, my grandmother uses it, my mother uses it. It doesn't look too thick or cakey, but it still does the job.
Elizabeth G.
Russellville, AL
I love IT cosmetics. This is one of my favorite things from IT cosmetics. It's so light and just what it says happens.. Bye bye under eye.
Brenda R.
First tried this through Ipsy, it has been one of the greatest makeup products I have tried. Perfect coverage for dark spots and blemishes.
Razmina B.
This really gets rid of those bags. Makes you like bright and amazing with a glow. Can't even see the tiredness under you eyes. So amazing
Natalie M.
Kingsland, GA
Best concealer there is. You can use it alone or under makeup. Covers any blemish or dark spot you have, even cover under eye bags. AMAZING
Emily T.