BY IT COSMETICS #15 in Concealer

• I am looking for a concealer that does not crease or accent fine ...5 Answers
  • Does the IT cosmetics Bye Bye under eye work well for dark puffy ...1 Answers
courtnie b.
Monroe, LA
Review for: Ultra Fair more...
Love this stuff. It covers up imperfections amazingly! You just need a tiny bit, as it is a bit more thick than others I have used before.
Emily B.
Pleasant Hill
This stuff is absolutely amazing stuff for anyone who suffers from major dark circles! I use a tiny amount of this and poof, they're gone!
fabiola a.
It really covers but it does feel a little heavy and it's creamy I like it but it does have a different feel to it and definitely buildable
Diana C.
Edinburg, TX
I love this one because it actually works and it's real easy to apply on. I put it on once I have washed off all my makeup and before bed.
Jessica G.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this foe when my skin is dry if you have oily skin I do not reccomend it is great for dark circles and blemishes super full coverage
Kasey P.
By far a great serum and cover-up duo. Love the formula and the blendability it packs. Definately a go to for big events or everyday wear.
Nichole H.
I was disappointed that this wasn't all cracked up to be I was hoping for great under eye coverage but didn't seem to do what was marketed
Amy D.
Haslett, MI
I started using this concealer back a couple of months ago and it's my favorite. It covers up better than any concealer I used in the past.
Meryl S.
Flemington, NJ
Review for: Antiaging more...
My holy Grail. I don't go without it. Wear it everyday. My pot of gold. I keep extras. It does what it says.best coverage of any concealer
Mayra N.
This is a great product of you have dark circles! It is very full coverage so all you apply is a small amount and it goes such a long way.
Emily T.